Manager – Total Productive Maintenance
Job Location: Mekaguda R.R. District
Position purpose: This position will be responsible for developing, instituting and maintaining a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program for the plant.
- Lead and execute the TPM and 5S culture and program for the plant as well as guide the company standards within the plant and serve as a change agent for continuous improvement throughout the operation. Oversee and coordinate all HR activities including knowledge management, HR Information Systems, welfare and disciplinary matters.
- Drive TPM events within the plant and train the equipment operators and supervisors how to maintain the equipment’s as well as participating in continuous improvement programs.
- Coordinate with the operations, maintenance and engineering teams to develop and improve autonomous, preventative, predictive, and reliability maintenance programs.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training on the application of TPM methodology, culture, and tools in one-on-one and group settings to reinforce knowledge and skills attained during TPM training.
- Provide training on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), PDCA Principles, Root Cause & Problem-Solving Techniques, Theory of Constraints, Visual Management, 5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Poka-Yoke, A3 Thinking & Kaizen.
- Execute a TPM learning/training plan for the plant.
- Influencing moulding, polishing and fabrication functions within the plant to grow and evolve the TPM culture.
- Should be an engineer preferably in Industrial or Mechanical or Electronics, from an institute of repute with over 10 years’ experience in plant environment with minimum of 5 years of experience in equipment maintenance roles.
- Experience with Lean & TPM manufacturing principles.
- Ability to work in large cross-functional teams and at multiple levels in the plant.
- Displays strong coaching and influencing skills, along with the ability to inspire employees and managers on all levels.
- Must be goal-oriented and proactive in problem solving, coupled with creativity and high energy levels
- Passionate & purpose driven.