Quantra Quartz comes to you from a group of companies that have a deep, enduring commitment for 30 years to two global industries: fashion and natural stone.
This alchemy is the perfect foundation for designing and manufacturing the toughest, most beautiful quartz in the world. Because we understand design, you can expect the most stunning array of surfaces developed in our design lab. And because we understand natural stone, you can be sure that our quartz takes the best properties of stone… and then goes way beyond.
Million of investment
Million SFT installed capacity
We seek to be one of the world’s most innovative and responsible quartz surfaces manufacturer by offering unparalleled breadth of quartz surfaces inspired by nature and powered by technology and driven by passionate commitment to doing good business, for our customers, our people and our planet.
Our core values guide our actions, decisions and behaviours. These are the values we live by every day across all dimensions of our business:
Our Five Pillars
Value Our People
Our people are empowered and capable of delivering superior results. Our emphasis has always been on developing their skills at all levels.
Health, Safety and Sustainability
Ensuring the health, safety and well being of our people is one of our prime responsibilities. Respect towards the environment is the bedrock of the way we operate. We are committed to applying sustainable practices across all aspects of our business processes.
Embrace Technology and Innovation
At Quantra innovation is vital for advancement and we resolutely explore possibilities to improve; and we also believe that our proprietary processes & techniques, and Breton's quartz surfaces technology will propel us to greater heights.
We strive to maintain our operating performance above industry standards and benchmarks, and deliver value to all our shareholders.
Focus on Profitable Growth
Our Focus is to improve profitability and create a strong base for future value growth. We diligently continue to work on efficiency and effectiveness across all operations.
Quantra Quartz is manufactured by Pokarna Engineered Stone Limited, a subsidiary of a renowned publicly listed company and part of the Pokarna Group, winners of multiple export awards over the decades for their success in the most competitive international markets of the world.
Our Journey So Far
- Partnered with Breton S.p.A of Italy for quartz surfaces technology licensing
Unit 1 Commenced
- Commenced commercial production at Unit 1
- Awarded NSF-51 certification for food and splash zone by National Sanitation Foundation, USA
Crossed 100 Cr & Certifications
- Crossed ₹ 100 cr topline
- Awarded Kosher certification by Orthodox Union, USA
- Awarded Greenguard and Greenguard Gold certification by UL, USA
Crossed 200 CR & Exited CDR
- Crossed ₹ 200 crore topline
- Successfully exited CDR
Special Jury Award
- Partnered again with Breton S.p.A for greenfield expansion near Hyderabad
- Inked partnership with IKEA as an exclusive partner for supply of quartz worktop in India
- Launched Renaissance collection
- Received HMTV Business Excellence award – “Special Jury Award” in Manufacturing Category
- Crossed ₹ 300 crore topline
- Launched Calacatta Collection
- Contributed US$ 300,000 to support COVID-19 relief efforts in India
Unit 2 & 5000 Kitchens
- Commenced commercial production at Unit 2
- Crossed Milestone of 5000 kitchen top installations in India
Great Place to work
- Certified as a great place to work – the first company from the Indian stone industry to receive this ‘Gold Standard’ certification.
- Awarded Luxury Product of the Year by Realty+ INEX interior and exterior awards.
Events & Updates
Quantra Quartz at Marmomac 2022, Verona, Italy. What an outstanding experience it has been at Verona as Quantra Quartz won the hearts of visitors with its 3 stunning new collections. Aesthetic, visionary, breathtaking. Bank on us for more surprises ahead...
Quantra at Coverings 2022, Las Vegas
Uncovered the Quantra Quartz Collection 2022 at Coverings 22 in Las Vegas. The event marked a massive success with dazzling visitors with a galaxy of new surfaces; plus the most stunning, seamless sinks, basins and shower trays using our own proprietary technology. Quantra lead the way with the newest design trends in quartz.
Quantra at KBIS 2022
At KBIS 2022, Quantra Quartz launched its new 2022 collection. Visitors were mesmerized with a host of novel quartz products. Slabs from Calacatta and Space collections and seamless designer basins , sinks and shower trays made of upto 93% pure quartz caught everyone’s attention. KBIS 2022 was a huge hit! All eyes on the colors, original and expressive design of the Calacatta collection.
Quantra at Marmomac 2021
At Marmomac 2021, we celebrated the launch of our new Calacatta collection & new product line of seamless quartz sinks, basins, and shower trays. Marmomac 2021 was a great success as Quantra proved to be innovative and on-trend with the products and solutions on display. Our vibrant booth was the perfect venue for designers looking for unique, elegant, authentic, and technically superior quartz products. Keep yourself up-to-date with all the latest products and news here and our social network.